You check and make sure the date was set right on the box?

You could try "make clean" for everything before configuring...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Kukiela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] ok what kind of crack is my computer smoking?

I needed to recompile php to support some extra features so i went to my
/usr/local/src direcotry and i rm -rf'ed apache mod_perl and php src
dirs.

I then re-extracted the tarballs for thoes programs...

Re built everything the way i normally did (including rm -rf
/usr/local/apache) which is my apache install dir before i rebuilt.

I finish getting it all compiled and installed and start up apache,

go to my phpinfo() script that just echos that func.

and i get:

build date: Jun 21 2002 16:47:12
when it should be
build dat: June 27 2002 13:00:00

and the ./configure options are still the origional options...

SO what do i have to do to get php to acknolege the fact that it has
been
recompiled with new options????????

Rick