Got it but... What happens if someone else grabs the computer that my
user was sitting at 2 minutes before, leaving the window opened and
after he grabs the new machine open a new session... isn't PHP capable
of determining that the same user is trying to open a 2nd session no
matter what the cookie tells it? I mean by his username.

C.