From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 8:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Win98, Apache, PHP Config Problem

Good morning!

Over the weekend I attempted to set up another test platform on a Win98
laptop, running Apache as the server and MySQL as the database engine. Just
want to use it for some testing locally. No matter what I attempted I could
not get PHP to work. I followed suggestions from;

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php

I tried some other experiments, and finally gave up. I would either get file
not found messages, or a server error. Has anyone ever done this kind of
install, and if so, is there something I can do to get it working? If not I
am going to install Linux on the laptop.

Thanks!

Jay