From: Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 9:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] php & SMS (or phone contact)

Hi,

i want to make a script, that monitors my server and if its down, sends an
SMS, pager message, or rings the phone (lol) to contact me.
Is it possible to send a message to a pager or an SMS to a handy with php?
Or are there any scripts already out there?
I tried to take a look around, but most scripts i found relied on services,
which don't exist anymore, of who changed their service, so that its not
possible to use from the outside.

Regards,

Hendrik