In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Martin Johansson) wrote:

>I am planning to do a webapplication that a company is intrested to use in
>their Intranet.
>To my webapplication I need to use booth PHP and MySQL.
>Does someone know if they really are free, even if I use them in a
>webapplication
>that lately will be sold and installed on the company's webserver.

You'll have to read their licenses, but the short answer is "Yes."

I know it's a scary concept that they'd be free, but they really are.

MySQL (used to?) have some caveats about when it was/wasn't free, but I
think those are gone now...  Read their license to be 100% sure.

PHP is just plain free.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm