In article <009a01c21da7$7c215b60$1300a8c0@redplanet> , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Aqua) wrote:

>I have 100 records in mySQL database and I need to display them in my web
>page using php and html. How to display them in multiple pages? Each page
>must contain 25 records. Does anyone know how to do it other than create 4
>pages and manually list the records there? or maybe point me some reference
>please. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Search MySQL's site or PHPBuilder/WeberDev/etc for an example of the LIMIT
clause.

Or, very briefly:

<?php
  if (!isset($start)){
    $start = 0;
    $limit = 25;
  }
  $query = "select blah from mytable limit $start, $limit";
  $records = mysql_query($query) or error_log(mysql_error()); #check http
error_log for errors!
  while (list($blah) = mysql_fetch_row($records)){
    echo "$blah<BR>\n";
  }
  echo "<A HREF=samepage.php?start=", $start - 25, ">Prev</A>";
  echo "<A HREF=samepage.php?start=", $start + 25, ">Next</A>";
?>

You'll want to check that you don't go over 100 or under 0, and that there
actually *IS* a Next/Prev page, but this is the core of it.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm