Ask them.

Seriously, PHP is a server-side platform. The only information about the
client that you're possibly going to be able to get is what is passed to
you either through the headers of a request (basically just the remote
address and some browser information), or what the user tells you
through a form submission. The reasons for this limitation should be
pretty obvious.

..mike..