I'm having a weird problem with ora_do. It works fine as long as I don't
have a "WHERE" clause in the query. For example:

select * from table_name

works just fine but ....

select * from table_name where col_name = value

returns nothing.

However, if I use ora_open, ora_parse and ora_exec everything works fine.
I'm running on Compaq Tru64 ver 5.1. I compiled PHP with gcc 3.1. I'm not
getting any errors or warnings and nothing is being logged in the Apache
logs. I guess it's not a big deal since I have been able to work around it,
but it would be nice to know what the problem is.

Thanks,

Dean