That one doesn't work too well!  Also, here's the old script that work with
the register_global turned on.  But making it work with register global
turned off is what I haven't gotten it to work.

--clip-- (Page 1)
odbc_fetch_into($result,$user_detail,1);

$salt = strtoupper(md5(uniqid(rand())));
session_id($salt);
session_start();
session_register("user_detail");
header("Location: https://test.whatever/index.php?".SID);