Hi!

I already made this question, but probably I kinda made it in obscure
terms. Trying to get clearer.

let's look at this:

function utility() {
}

Class a {
    function some_method() {
      utility();

now, how can utility know that it's being called by a::some_method()?
What I need is to build something that will output an error message like
"error in a::some_method"

get_class() will work only if I pass a reference every time I call
utility, like

utility(&$this)

which is already not really what I want. And anyway this would not solve
the problem of knowing which method was executed when the event occurred.

Any idea?

Alberto
Kiev

--

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......