>Are there any scheduling fuctions with PHP? What I'm looking for is
>something functionally close to a crontab.

Most PHP sites just use crontab when they need crontab... :-)

So you not have SSH access?

How busy is your site?

What kind of actions do you need to have occuring?

You *COULD* hack up a database with date/time stamps and actions and then
include() a file on your home page that essentially does what cron would do,
using the database data, and if your site is busy enough, it would sorta
work...

Are you sure you can't just use cron though?  *WAY* easier.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm