Привет!

I am not too familiar with the way language and charset requests are
coupled by browsers. After processing the headers I get this two arrays
(based on my personal Mozilla settings).

charset  -> Array ( [0] => KOI8-R [1] => utf-8 [2] => * )
language -> Array ( [0] => ru [1] => en [2] => fr [3] => it [4] => es )

All of charset requests appear to be related to russian only, while no
indication at all is given on how to print out alternate languages.

Which seems to imply that we have no data about which charset should be
used to present english or french/italian/spanish text and therefore we
must maintain some proprietary associative table on our own.

Is that right or the alternate charachter sets are actually buried
somewhere and it's just me being too ignorant to find them? I suspect I
am right, because multilinguistic sites tend to show special chars as
out of context cyrillic charachters on my browser... Which *is* pretty
stupid. :(

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......