>Hi, i'm making a script, that logs some ftp characteristics, like resume
>support and stuff...i try using ftp_site(), but it's not working
>
>I want to send a command like REST, but ftp_site() send the command like
>this: SITE REST, with the SITE before the command...any way to do it?
>Thx :D

This is just a Wild Guess, since I haven't read the manual (did you?) but
I'm guessing that ftp_site() sends a command with "SITE" before it, but you
can use other functions to open up an FTP connection and send any old
command you like...

Just a guess, though.  I'd have to actually read the manual *for* you to
answer this one, and I'm not willing to do that.

http://php.net/ftp

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm