From: Miguel Cruz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Chris Kay
Cc: PHP General List
Subject: Re: [PHP] Printing Problem

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Chris Kay wrote:
> I'll repeat my ealier question because some people can not think for
> themselves..

Why insult people who are trying to help you? Nobody gets paid to read
this list; they're doing it to be nice.

> I want to run a print job of 200+ invoices
>
> I have a javascript code to open a print dialog box and
> Then go to next invoice and do the loop..
>
> Problem I am having is that I want it to pause if the ok button on the
> dialog Box is not pressed..
> When I run the script it fly's throught and brings up a heap of
printer
> Dialog boxes which causes me to ctrl+alt+del...
>
> Anyway or pausing the script untill ok is pressed?

You are running into client behavior that is out of your control. If I
had to print that much stuff, I'd generate one big document containing
all of them, and insert page breaks. Then it would go as a single print
job.  If your operator is using IE, Try something like <p
style="page-break-before:always"> at the top of each new invoice.
Otherwise, generate RTF or PDF.

miguel