You would have to set up a dummy variable to hold the value of two concatenated
variable names.  I'd love to write an example, but work is draggin' me down, sorry!

Martin

>>> "Joseph Szobody" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/09/02 02:12PM >>>
So here's what I'm trying to do:

I have a form submitting dozens of variables called var1, var2, var3, ...... and on
and on.

I want to check the value of each of these variables:

for($i = 1;$i < 100; $i++) {
  if($var$i > 0)
    echo "Yup. $var$i is greater than 0";
}

I get a parse error when trying to run this code. Can I not use $i to call the $var1,
$var2, etc. variables? Is there another way of doing this?

Thanks,

Joseph