Hi all,
 I got a problem when I use php's imap functions in rh7.3 system.
 In the php script file imaptest.php I wrote such code:

$user="usernamexxx";
$password="passxxx";
$mbox = imap_open ("{localhost:143}", $user, $password)
      or die("can't connect: ".imap_last_error()

But when I use konqueror visit it through http, the result shows:
"
Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143} in
/var/www/html/mail/imaptest.php on line 4
 can't connect: Certificate failure for localhost: self signed certificate:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"

I found such words in the maillog:
Jul 10 10:09:43 revived imapd[1465]: imap service init from 127.0.0.1
Jul 10 10:09:43 revived imapd[1465]: Command stream end of file, while
reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

I'm sure that my imap works well. Because I can use Kmail receive mails
through my imap.

Who can help me? Thank all.
Best regard!
                                                        Yours,