Привет!

Calvin Spealman wrote:
> <?
>     if (!$page=="datetime") // Not using index.php
>     {
>         include("header.php");
>     }
> ?>
>
> this code works when datetime.php is included by index.php, but on its
> the xhtml code outside the php code in the file.  its like the entire
> file is ignored.  i really have no clue why.  anyone else have one?

Before using a variable (in a comparison or wherever) you should make
sure it *does* exist.

try

if (isset($page) && !($page=="datetime")) // Not using index.php
{
  include("header.php");
}

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......