>Hi,
>
>I am making a script to generate counter image on the fly for the office
>
>web site, and i have noticed that my dynamically generated jpeg images
>bears following comment: "CREATOR: gd-jpeg v2.0 (using IJG JPEG v62),
>quality = 100"
>
>Does anyone know how to insert user defined comments into generated
>images?
>
>I looked around the net, and php API list, and found that i can only
>read the JPEG header markers with exif_read_data. Is there a
>exif_write_data function?
>
>Thank you,
>Alex

If there is no gd_set_comment function in http://php.net/gd
then you are probably reduced to using exec() for some external program to
add comments to the file, or to figuring out how to shove them into the file
"by hand" yourself, by digging apart the JPEG specs...

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm