    Jas> Hello all,
    Jas> I have a parse error and I am not sure why, I think my eyes are giving up on
    Jas> me, or its a friday.  Any help is appreciated.
    Jas> // just trying to compare the session var $date to timeout if older than 5
    Jas> minutes
    Jas> [snippit]
    Jas> /* Begin Session and register timeout, random image & client info variables
    Jas> */
    Jas>    session_start();
    Jas>    session_register('$var1);
                                   .
                                  /\\
                                 / \ \
                                   \
missing single quote   ------------'

    Jas>    session_register('$var2');
    Jas>    session_register('$var3');
    Jas>    session_register('$var4');
    Jas>    session_register('$var5');
    Jas>   } elseif (isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS[$hour]) => $hour + 5*60)) {
                                                                      .
                                                                     /\\
                                                                    / \ \
                                                                      \
extra parenthesis      -----------------------------------------------'
    Jas>    header("Location: https://localhost/index.php"};
                                                          .
                                                         /\\
                                                        / \ \
                                                          \
should be paren, not curly--------------------------------'
    Jas>   } else {
    Jas>   endif(); }
           ??????
              .
             /\\
            / \ \
              \

--
When the birdcage is open,   | donate to causes I care about:
the selfish bird flies away, |    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=leed_25