Hello all.  Hope you are doing well.

I would like some guidance here, meat of problem is in all caps:
tblContacts -basic contact information on companies/non-government
organizations/media outlets...
tblCountriesOfOperation (tblContactsID, CountryID) -countries that
tblContacts operate in.
tblIndustrySectorsOfOperation (tblContactsID, IndustryID) - Industry
sectors that tblContacts operate in.

Would like a form to edit records.

Problem: How do I display all the tblCountriesOfOperation for one
tblContacts record SO THAT MULTIPLE COUNTRIES CAN BE ADDED OR DELETED FOR
THAT RECORD?

Same for tblIndustrySectorsOfOperation.

I assume that I have to output the list of Countries of Operation in a loop
then loop back through it after use has made changes to see what records
have been changed.

Or I guess I could present a dropdown of all remaining possible countries,
after they click the data is refreshed and they are given the option of
adding another country.

Recommendations, sample code, general help all apreciated.

thanks in advance,
Paul