Hi all. I have this DB where I’m storing this sometimes large amount of
text into a TEXT field, but I can’t seem to find the way to BREAK lines
so it won’t make my browser go 3000 pixels wide when that text is
printed. About this, I have two questions:

1) What should I use to break the text into lines at the DB so HTML can
read them fine? and
2) How should I make the TEXT INPUT BOX so the visitor doesn't have to
type <br> or something after 20 words or so? Is there a way that PHP can
count and break text strings by itself prior storing?

Thanks in advance,

Cesar Aracena
CE / MCSE+I
Neuquen, Argentina