Hi,

Awhile back I was asking for just what I'm reading here:

http://www.php9.com/index.php/section/articles/name/PHP%20Guidelines

Some snippets to give you an idea what you will find on that page:

> Another mistake I see around a lot is people writing scripts that will
> not work if register_globals is off. In the next release of PHP
> register_globals will be off by default, so you need to start writing
> your scripts with this in mind.

> <?php
> $name = 'Bill';
>
> No, don't do that.

> <?=$name?>
>
> This is a short-hand in PHP for:
>
> <?php echo $name; ?>

I have come across some of this in the documentation but not in your face like it is
here (and
should be).

Does anyone have any more links to articles like that?

Thanks,
Peter