>Do you mean you want to include the file
html.html but not the "<html>...</head>" part?
Yes!!. In other words I just want show the part inside of <body> tag of the
html.html

I know the answer is in a Regulars expression.. but.. i don't know much
about it.

At 19:08 17-07-2002, you wrote:
>JPA> Hi guys, me again.
>JPA> (thanks kevin, but i'm afraid you didn't understand me).
>
>JPA> After looking for untiringly in the archives I have I decide to ask
>again.
>
>JPA> This is my problem:
>JPA> I want include the file html.html inside of my file index.php, but
>before
>JPA> include it I want to remove <html>..</head> tags from my html.html file.
>JPA> My pseudo code would be look like this:
>
>JPA>  > index.php
>
>JPA> <?php
>
>JPA> include_once("common.php");
>
>JPA> header("Welcome to my page");
>JPA>          include_html_file("html.html");
>JPA> footer()
>?>>
>

>JPA>  > common.php
>JPA> function include_html_file($f)
>JPA>   {
>JPA>          (your kind contribution:-) )
>JPA>   }
>
>JPA> thanks!!
>
>JPA> --jp
>
>How do you mean remove? Do you mean you want to include the file
>html.html but not the "<html>...</head>" part? And why?
>
>--
>Best regards,
>  Asmodean                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>--

Juan Pablo Aqueveque <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Departamento de Redes y Comunicaciones http://www.drc.uct.cl
Universidad Católica de Temuco.
Tel:(5645) 205 630 Fax:(5645) 205 628