More detail?  I have successfully make the data transmission work through
php and curl without xml.  I just barely gotten started on xml.  I read the
documentation about how it work, but it is only for the client side.  I'm
going to have to read some documentation and figure out how to use xml in
php then figure out how to use curl for xml transmission.  It is not just
setting up curl is the issue here since xml and transmit through and back
without the problem as I read on the cURL website.  I have two URLs to deal
with.  The 1st for authentication and the 2nd, a completely different URL
address for transmitting data.  The odd thing is I don't need to have the
encryption packages since the letter said all I need to do is to issue the
key to that website and it will provide the encryption to me.  Must be
related to the authentication stuffs.

Thanks,
 FletchSOD

Going to have to find