I am running into a situation where I need some serious help.  My
environment is:

Workstation - W2k, Frontpage
Server - Cobalt RaQ4i, Linux, Apache

Problem:  I need to access MySQL to display inventory information on the web
page.  When I have modified the httpd.conf file to parse html files through
php, the embedded php code works.  However, FrontPage no longer works and a
Web statisics application will not work (Webalizer).  I know I am not
setting something correctly, but dang if I know what it is.

I really need some help on this.  Please realize that I am relatively new to
internet programming, linux, php, etc.  I have done okay so far, but this is
beyond me at this point.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.