Привет!

Is there a way I can decide where to target my output from server side?

suppose my page has two iframes

+---++---+
! A !! b !
+---++---+

while executing a script that is called by A can I spawn another script
that will output to "b"? And no, I cant' use any Jscript, but I do know
from server side what my target names are (A and b, that is).

Bear in mind that A and b might be even different windows, but I'd more
than happy even if it worked with iframes on a single window.

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......