>I am trying to do a simple fopen("http://www.weather.com/index.html";, "r");
>For some reason I cannot Open any URL's after trying several.
>
>I get the following error
>
>Warning: stat failed for Resource id #1 (errno=2 - No such file or
>directory)

It's possible that weather.com is sending cookies and refusing access if you
aren't logged in or something...

To be sure, SSH (telnet) in to your server, or open an MS-DOS shell, and do
this from a command prompt:

telnet www.weather.com 80
GET /index.htm HTTP/1.0
host: www.weather.com

Hit 'return' twice after that last line, and be ready for a lot of crap to
come out.  Or not.  Whatever you see there is what PHP is seeing, almost for
sure.

I think cURL might be the easiest way around that, though I hate to put cURL
and easy in the same sentence.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm