I have a different host I use for my sites, this is one I took over, and
they insist I use this hosting company, friend of an owner.  Have been
trying to get to switch but wont.  So any ideas on how can get this to
work, no text coming in email

When I print_r($_POST) ((((what does that do?)))
I get

print_r($_POST)
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function foreach() in
/www/docs/www.electjoemarine.com/email.php on line 71