>From that I conclude that with this method its not possible to create an
object from a variable class name

Michiel ten Hagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
06-54673863

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mathieu Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 3:11 PM
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: create object from variable class.

Simple, you made an error here
You are telling the new operator to look into a variable to get the
classname, to specify the class name as a string do this:

$object = new {$classname};

InsaneCoder

Ps: I never tried this, but I think it is actually going to work, you
got nthing to lose anyway I guess, takes two seconds to try.

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...