On Wednesday 24 July 2002 22:22, Scott Fletcher wrote:
> It work very nicely!!!!  The whole process take 30 to 45 minutes for just
> one server.

You've got a slow computer and/or you type too slow ;-)

> I wonder how does someone did 12 computers  in 10 minutes.
> Cool!

For me it was a case of 'typing' in 6 commands:

1) download php
2) untar it
3) cd
4) configure
5) make
6) make install

Actually I just copy and pasted those commands which took me all of 5 seconds
to do. So unless you count the download and compilation time,  12 systems in
10 minutes is in the ballpark.

/*
Yow!  I just went below the poverty line!
*/