I am not sure it works, since isn't tested, but here we go. It's pure
Mysql, and it would be probaly easier, faster, and more readable to do with
PHP mixed. But where's the fun of it? ;-)

date_field is the name of your date column.

$sql = "SELECT IF(DAYOFMONTH(date_field) = DAYOFMONTH(CURRENT_DATE),
'Today', IF (date_field = DATE_SUB(date_field, INTERVAL 1 DAYS),
'Yesterday', date_field)) FROM table"....

If the date isn't today or yesterday, you will get the date_field contents.

--
Julio Nobrega
Pode acessar:

"Alexander Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem