Ok PHP was working fine on this NT2000 box and now its totally smegged.
Every PHP page gives the error:

-2147467259 (0x80004005)

Then IIS restarts itself, i've tried reinstalling with the latest version
(4.2.2) of PHP, rebooted, no joy, then reinstalled IIS rebooted thenthen it
constantly asked for a username and password (NT authentication box) for php
files ONLY, if you typed in the admin password it seemed to work ok,
rebooted again and now I get the above error message. Is 4.2.2 a stable
release? not that it really matters as I was getting the same problems with
4.2.1

HELP! :)