My question is, if I have a user on my web site, and they leave and come
back does their session still exist? the file in the /tmp folder exists
until it is deleted by the OS? If the user comes back will they get
assigned the same session they had before? I know the questions are
pretty newbish but I have had experiences in other languages in the past
where this is the case. The session cookie stayed in the users browser,
so they kept getting the same session and not a new session if they left
and came back a day later.

Matt Babineau
MCWD / CCFD
e:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: 603.943.4237
w:  <http://www.criticalcode.com/> http://www.criticalcode.com
PO BOX 601
Manchester, NH 03105