The XML would be something like this...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ARG>
  <SCHEMESET>
    <SCHEME>
      <NAME>Argument from Position to Know</NAME>
      <FORM>
        <PREMISE>a is in a position to know whether A is true</PREMISE>
        <PREMISE>a asserts that A is true</PREMISE>
        <CONCLUSION>A is true</CONCLUSION>
      </FORM>
      <CQ>Is a in a position to know whether A is true?</CQ>
      <CQ>Is a an honest (trustworthy, reliable) source?</CQ>
      <CQ>Did a actually assert that A is true?</CQ>
    </SCHEME>
  </SCHEMESET>

         <!-- The Text of the AML-->
  <TEXT>If any journalists learn about the invasion, then the newspapers
will print the news. And if the newspapers print the news, then the invasion
will not be a secret. If the invasion is not a secret, then our troops will
not have the advantage of surprise. If we do not have the advantage of
surprise, then the enemy will be prepared. And if the enemy is prepared,
then we are likely to suffer higher casualties. But no journalists learned
about the invasion. Therefore, we are not likely to suffer higher
casualties.</TEXT>

         <!-- The components of the argument-->
        <AU>
    <PROP identifier="C" missing="no">
      <PROPTEXT offset="367">we are likely to suffer higher
casualties</PROPTEXT>
    </PROP>
    <REFUTATION>
      <AU>
        <PROP identifier="A" missing="no">
          <PROPTEXT offset="468">we are not likely to suffer higher
casualties</PROPTEXT>
        </PROP>
      </AU>
    </REFUTATION>
    <CA>
      <AU>
        <PROP identifier="D" missing="no">
          <PROPTEXT offset="304">the enemy will be prepared</PROPTEXT>
        </PROP>
        <CA>
          <AU>
            <PROP identifier="F" missing="no">
              <PROPTEXT offset="202">our troops will not have the advantage
of surprise</PROPTEXT>
            </PROP>
            <CA>
              <AU>
                <PROP identifier="G" missing="no">
                  <PROPTEXT offset="171">invasion is not a secret</PROPTEXT>
                </PROP>
                <LA>
                  <AU>
                    <PROP identifier="I" missing="no">
                      <PROPTEXT offset="0">If any journalists learn about
the invasion</PROPTEXT>
                    </PROP>
                    <REFUTATION>
                      <AU>
                        <PROP identifier="B" missing="no">
                          <PROPTEXT offset="413"> no journalists learned
about the invasion</PROPTEXT>
                        </PROP>
                      </AU>
                    </REFUTATION>
                  </AU>
                  <AU>
                    <PROP identifier="H" missing="no">
                      <PROPTEXT offset="93">the newspapers print the
news</PROPTEXT>
                    </PROP>
                  </AU>
                </LA>