From: "Johnson, Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Do you know what happens here if the error reporting is set to max?
> Are a bunch of "unitialized variables" warnings issued?

That would be my assumption.  I suppose you could initialize the variables
first to circumvent that. I was more or less looking for a quick and dirty
way to accomplish the task.

However, it looks like some good functions have been submitted to the list
which would solve the error reporting.  Something along the lines of
building an array and then calling a function to loop through the array
pieces and build a select menu.

In my case, I wasn't looking to create another function, just a quick
statement.