hmmmm.  Ok.  Can somebody explain this one?  Why won't it work correctly?

for($m=1;$m<=5;$m++){
        $div_idd[$m]=${'row->sub' . $m . 'd'};
}

Can it not be done with a 3 parter?  The columns in the table that $row
gets, are sub1d, sub2d, sub3d, sub4d and sub5d.  Or is it the "->" that is
messing it up?  I have tried escaping them "row\-\>sub", but that didn't work.
What would I search for on the PHP site or where are directions located
that tells me how to use this type of putting a variable together.  It
makes it hard to search for it if I don't know what it is called.

Thanks
Steve

believed to be clean.
ow3