From: "karthikeyan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: [PHP] PHP UPGRADE on LINUX

Hi,

  We have to upgrade our PHP to the latest stable version on Redhat Linux
7.3.  We have lots of user using our PHP so what are all the precautions and
steps involved while doing this operations without disturbing their existing
program.

  All responses are welcome.

karthikeyan.
Judge not, that ye be not Judged - Abraham Lincoln's favorite quote