Hello there,

I found this very good snippet of Dijkstra's Alogrithm here.
http://www.phpbuilder.com/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=714

Anyway, I have a rather big node network (50000 nodes) and this is getting a
bit low. I noted that the script calculates the shortest distance to every
node in the network. Would it be possible to modify it so that it calculates
the shortest distance only from point A to point B that I define both in
advance?

I couldn't figure out that script structure so that I could make the needes
change by myself. Would somebody help me a bit with that?

Or does anyone know another code snippet which makes the same - calculates
the shortest distance and route from node to node?

Thank you,
Ville