Greetings,

I have read up on using mail with PHP because I would like to implement it
on my website. I was wondering though, if I should implement safety measures
and if so, what kind of measures, under the following conditions:

1. If I want to give visitors the opportunity to sign up for a newsletter.
All they have to do is fill in their email adress and hit the submit button.
I could then configure the form in such a way that they would be subscribed
to the Majordomo mailinglist;

2. If I want to give visitors the opportunity to send an email using a form
on the website, so that they can submit questions or request information.

Should I really look into securing the mail, or is this is not necessary?

Thanks in advance,

Yves Vrancken