From: "Rija" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP-General" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:25 AM
Subject: [PHP] SMS message ?

Hi all,
I'm a newbie, and I'd like some advice, and I don't have any idea, maybe
it's a silly question.

Is-it possible to send SMS message to mobile phone using PHP?

For example, every monday I send some news about my web site to the mobile
phone of my visitors with their approval, of course.

If possible, how to do it.
If not, does anyone have any other ideas how to do this?

Best regards,

Ranaivo Rija
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BP 1528 Port Vila