From: Justin French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:56 PM
To: php
Subject: [PHP] thirds of a color wheel

Hi,

I'm working on some scripts which generate color schemes from a base color
(RRRGGGBBB).

Working out lighter colors, darker colors and inverse (complimentary) colors
was easy, but now I'm trying to figure out the right math for a triad of
colors (3 colors with equal spacing around the color wheel), given a
starting color.

Any clues would be great :)

Justin French