> I have a bad experience coding in PHP.  I create a home page in PHP,
> index.php.  Within this PHP code, it calls functions which are placed in
> other file.  I notice that the page title changes to something
> that I don't
> want it to be.

This is probably an HTML problem, not a PHP problem.  To see what is going
on, run your program, save the resulting HTML into a file ("save as" in the
edit menu on your browser) and look at it with a text editor.

It could be that you are confused about the way your browser displays the
title.  It should appear at the very top of your browser window, not in the
address line.

Simon Ritchie

Download my introduction to PHP for $25:
http://merrowinternet.com/downloads?source=ml