Hi,

I am told that I should edit my .htaccess file because I want to include
a file during the execution of a script, but apparently I do something
wrong because I keep getting error messages like these:

Warning: Failed opening 'header.html' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/var/www/html/brokenlink/login') in
/home/virtual/site161/fst/var/www/html/brokenlink/login/index.php3 on
line 32

There was no improvement when I added this line to the .htaccess file:
php_value include_path ".:/var/www/html/brokenlink/login"

Can anyone tell me what I should put in?

I thank you very much in advance.

Theo Richel