'Just wanted to make a few comments...

I got my job because of PHP. All of my company's projects were coded in PHP. (Old ones
that were not are soon to be converted.)

Zend? I convinced my boss to buy the encoder--I didn't have to pay for it...

Thanks! Thanks to Zend! Thanks to the PHP community! Thanks to those who made the
manual! Thanks to the (over) 600 as well! Thanks to the mailing lists, etc!

- E