On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 09:14:03AM -0700, Daniel Guerrier wrote:
> How do i execute a form post with php?
> I want to validate CCard info etc.. then perform the
> post with no furtheraction from the user.
>
> Basically If not valid stay here and show whats wrong
> ELSE post form to process.php

Don't.  Put the whole procedure into one script.  In the first step, do
the validation, if it's bad, tell the people so and exit.  If it's okay,
continue the processing.

This will make things easier to control and work reliably.  Forwarding
post information can lead to a variety of difficulties such as strange
behavior when people hit the back button, odd timeouts, let alone, people
could play games and go directly to process.php without doing the
validation step... among other things.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution