Thanks for the reply..

I did try what you suggested, but am getting the following warning:

Warning: Failed opening 'ArrayArrayArray' for highlighting in
/hsphere/local/home/eriol/oo0oo.com/o0o.o0o on line 43

(o0o is php)

Line 43 is:

show_source("$show");

I copied everything as written, so I'm not sure where the problem could be.. I
assume "ArrayArrayArray" has to do with $show = file() portion of the code, but
I don't know enough about php to debug it.. Do you, or anyone else, have an idea
what may cause this?

If it helps, the original "show source" code is here:  http://oo0oo.com (Just
click the SHOW SOURCE link at the bottom of the page twice - going to the actual
file of o0o.o0o isn't allowed)

Thanks again Mike..

Take care.. peace..
eriol

====

"Mike Mannakee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disgorged:

: You could just append the files into a string, then show the string instead.
:
: Like
:
: if(strlen($php)>0){
:    $php = $DOCUMENT_ROOT . $php;
:   if (ereg("(\.php)$",$php) && !ereg("\/\.\.", $php)){
:      $show=file("head.php");
:      $show.=file("$php");
:      $show.=file("foot.php");
:      echo "<font class=\"source\">\n\n";
:      show_source("$show");
:      echo "\n\n</font>\n";
:    }
:
: This would give you the full source, and would need to be in addition to
: actually 'requiring' the files.
:
: If your show_source() function is set to take a file, you'd need to change
: it to take a string instead.  Or save $show as a file and send the name or
: handle (I'm not sure which it expects) to the function.
:
: Mike