Hi,

I am using successfully the PHP XML-parser. But I have one problem.
I like to include html tags into the texts and I don't want them to be
interpreted by the parser. But I can't prevent it. It tried < and &rt;,
but they get interpreted as "<" and ">", and so I get an error message
by the parser. I tried including the html stuff in comments, but then they
are completely lost, which is of course normal behaviour. I tried quoting with
backslash, e.g. \<p\>, but in vain as well.

I would be very happy and thankful, if anybody could help me.

Best wishes

Bernard