If I could find the link I would send it, but I read about 6 months
back on RSA Data Security's website that a study was being done by
mathemetician's and at the time they were theorizing that they highly
doubted any overlap in keysums but if such did exist they believed that
the key you would have to MD5 to get the same sum would have to be
several "chapters" worth of characters. Point of the story is, it's
highly, highly, highly unlikely.

Adam Voigt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]