On Saturday 17 August 2002 17:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If I want to enable the options ( eg : --enable-ftp, --with-gd,
> --with-gettext, --with-memory-limit etc ), so how can I do with rpm / SPRMS
> package of php ?

If they're not enabled in the standard RPMs then:

1) Get the SRPMs and edit the .spec file accordingly

or

2) Forget the RPMs and install entirely from the tarballs

If you choose (1) then ask on the relevant mailing list of the linux
distribution that you are using.

If you choose (2) then:

  (a) search google for "linux apache mysql php installation"
  (b) and if you have problems subscribe to the php-install list and post your
questions there.

/*
There is one way to find out if a man is honest -- ask him.  If he says
"Yes" you know he is crooked.
                -- Groucho Marx
*/