PHP 4.1.2 (+)  has register_globals turned off by default.

Do either of the below to turn it on:

  1.. Turn register_globals on in PHP.INI
  2.. Use ini_set in one or more of the most commonly used files of the application to
have register_globals turned on for that application. (I think a variant of PHP
directive in Apache also achieves this effect. But not sure though).
[EMAIL PROTECTED]